2019 Women’s Business Conference
April 26, 2019
Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Salisbury, MD
The Maryland Capital Enterprises Women’s Business Center (MCE WBC) is proud to announce our Annual Women in Business Conference that will take place on Friday, April 26th, 2019 at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Click To Register
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Check-in
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Networking Breakfast/visit vendors
- 9:30 am – 9:45 am: Welcome and Politicians
- 9:45 am – 10:30 am: Keynote-Veronica Correa, Owner of The Personal Wellness Center
- 10:30 am – 10:45 pm: Break
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am: Panel Discussion-Kathleen Case, Owner of Case Consulting, LLC
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Visit Vendors
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Networking Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm: Linkedin Interactive Presentation-Jolie McShane, Owner of Vesta Partners
- 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm: “My Vision Board” Activity-Kathleen Case
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Book Signing/Cupcake Winner announced and Pictures/Door Prizes/Visit Vendors
This conference is for any businesswoman, aspiring women entrepreneurs or current women business owners looking to expand their knowledge in various areas of the business world. The MCE WBC is designed to empower women-owned businesses to grow, create jobs, and generate wealth on Maryland’s Eastern Shore and across the state by nurturing and encouraging entrepreneurship.
The MCE WBC provides consulting, mentoring and counseling services, as well as a variety of quality free and low-cost business education classes and small business loans. In order for us to continue to provide all of these free services, we need the help of individuals and local businesses like you. Your support helps the MCE WBC bring more federal matching dollars to the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
We are hoping that you will consider supporting this year’s “Aspire to Succeed & Lead” Women in Business Conference which is designed to inspire, educate and motivate women in business on the Eastern Shore. Please take a look at our sponsorship form and consider supporting our mission. MCE WBC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Twilley via email email@example.com or contact us by phone at 410-546-1900 ext. 108. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Maurice Ames, Executive director Lisa Twilley, Outreach & Training Manager